Regular mechanical maintenance is the best way to maint […]
Regular mechanical maintenance is the best way to maintain the mechanical life and stable performance. The following are general maintenance items for the machine. Except for operating and maintenance personnel, other personnel are prohibited from maintaining the machine. Maintenance is to turn off the power to avoid danger.
1. The conveyor belt of the machine must be cleaned by air blowing before working every day.
2. Maintenance of residual recovery axle:
(1) Maintain once a month.
(2) Remove the fixing nut of the recovery wheel, take out the spring and the collection wheel.
(3) Apply butter on the contact surface between the shaft and the recovery wheel to keep the collection wheel running smoothly.
3. When there is shrinkage film residue found on the cutting edge of the sealing knife, please gently remove the surface residue with a cork board. Metal wiping is prohibited. Metal friction will damage the protective film on the knife and reduce the function of the sealing knife.
Note: Do not try to scrape the surface of the sealing knife, because it will affect the sealing effect of the sealing knife.
4. Maintenance of bearing and bearing seat: maintenance is about once every three months. The part of the bearing and bearing seat on the outer surface of the machine table must be dripped with hydraulic oil in the contact gap between the bearing and the spindle to maintain lubrication and ensure the machine surface clean.
5. Chain and sprocket maintenance: maintenance is about once every three months. First remove the protective cover of the transmission part, apply butter to the contact gap between the chain and sprocket, and reinstall the protective cover after maintenance.
6. After the belt has been running for a period of time, the belt will become loose. If the belt cannot be driven tightly, the belt tension must be adjusted.
7. Check whether the fixing screw of the cutter is locked, and if it is loose, lock it. (1 time per month)
8. Check the Teflon tape on the sealing silicone strip. If it is damaged, update it.
9. If the Teflon on the cutting knife has fallen off and the film is easy to stick to the cutting knife, the cutting knife must be treated with Teflon again or replaced with a new sealing knife.
10. Replacement of electric heating tube: When the electric heating tube cannot be heated, the electric heating tube must be replaced.
(1) Before replacing the electric heating tube, you must first determine whether the voltage and wattage of the electric heating tube are consistent, and then turn off the power and wait until the residual heat of the electric heating tube is eliminated.
(2) Remove the wires of the electric heating tube in the wiring box.
(3) Loosen the fixing screws of the electric heating tube, take out the electric heating tube, and put the newly purchased electric heating tube in.
(4) Make sure all screws have been fixed and locked, and lock the wiring box after connecting all the lines.
11. The lifting screw keeps good lubrication: maintenance is about once a month, first remove the outer baffle and use yellow
Apply oil to the contact gap between the T-shaped screw and the T-shaped nut (as shown in Figure 7.2), and then turn the adjustment handle to adjust the lifting device up and down so that the lubricant can be fully lubricated. After maintenance, install the outer baffle.
12. Replacement of heat-resistant rubber or heat-resistant tape:
(1) Turn off the power and wait for the residual temperature of the electric heating tube to be removed, then tear up the heat-resistant tape.
(2) Take out the heat-resistant rubber, replace it with the newly purchased heat-resistant rubber, and install it with the concave surface of the knife holder to ensure that its surface is completely flat, and remove too long and redundant parts.
(3) Paste the heat-resistant tape again, and pay attention to the tape must be flat without any wrinkles.